Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Progress!

On Monday, the 12th the new social worker came to our house.  Since then we have been busy.
I have...
  • scheduled a doctor's appointment for myself
  • dropped off the authorization at my doctor's office to release information about me to the social worker
  • scheduled vet appointments for the cats
  • got my FBI Channelers fingerprints and already got the results
  • readied the documents for my child abuse clearances, sent in my PA clearance
  • gotten the money orders for my child abuse clearances (now they just need to be notarized)
  • sent out my "Assumption of Guardianship" form to my sister, in case something happens to both of us, she'll adopt our kids
  • we've signed so much paper work and filled out countless forms- our current financial status, fire safety, copied birth certificates, our marriage license, pay stub
We still have a lot to do, but at least we can see the progress.   I am going to the bank tomorrow to get my personal forms notarized, but we need to be together for some of them.  So, I think we'll know the notary who's available on Saturdays at Citibank by the end of all this. 
It takes 30 days for some of these clearances, so its best to get them out ASAP.

Here's the new door and radiator cover in the child's room.  This door connects the first child's room to the second child's room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment